On the convergence of advanced linear multistep methods
- 33 Downloads
A convergence theorem is given showing that zero-stable advanced linear multistep methods with orderp consistency have orderp convergence.
KeywordsComputational Mathematic Convergence Theorem Multistep Method Linear Multistep Method
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. W. Daniel,Nonlinear equations arising in deferred correction of initial value problems, MRC Rep. 818, (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.P. A. W. Holyhead, S. McKee, and P. J. Taylor,Multistep methods for solving linear Volterra integral equations of the first kind, SINUM 2, No. 5 (1975), 698–711.Google Scholar
- 3.S. McKee,The linear algebra of discretisation methods (submitted for publication).Google Scholar
- 4.Hans J. Stetter,Analysis of Discretisation for Ordinary Differential Equations, Springer, Berlin - Heidelberg - New York (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.J. Williams and F. de Hoog,A Class of A-stable advanced multistep methods, Math. Comp. 28, no. 125 (1974), 163–177.Google Scholar
© BIT Foundations 1979