On the parameters of strongly resolvable designs
- 21 Downloads
We prove a series of inequalities among the parameters of a strongly resolvable design. By means of examples it is shown that these inequalities are best possible.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Beker, H.: On Strong Tactical Decompositions. J. London Math. Soc.16 (1977), 191–196.Google Scholar
- 2.Beker, H.: Constructions and Decompositions of Designs. Ph.D. Thesis, University of London, 1976.Google Scholar
- 4.Dembowski, P.: Finite Geometries. Berlin-Heidelberg-New York, Springer 1968.Google Scholar
- 5.Harris, R.G.R.: On Automorphisms and Resolutions of Designs. Ph.D. Thesis, University of London, 1975.Google Scholar
- 7.Majumdar, K.N.: On Some Theorems in Combinatorics Relating to Incomplete Block Designs. Ann. Math. Statist.24 (1953), 377–389.Google Scholar
- 8.Shrikhande, S.S. and Raghavarao, D.: A Method of Construction of Incomplete Block Designs. Sankhyā A25 (1963), 399–402.Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Verlag 1982