On the parameters of strongly resolvable designs
- 24 Downloads
We prove a series of inequalities among the parameters of a strongly resolvable design. By means of examples it is shown that these inequalities are best possible.
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Beker, H.: On Strong Tactical Decompositions. J. London Math. Soc.16 (1977), 191–196.Google Scholar
- 2.Beker, H.: Constructions and Decompositions of Designs. Ph.D. Thesis, University of London, 1976.Google Scholar
- 4.Dembowski, P.: Finite Geometries. Berlin-Heidelberg-New York, Springer 1968.Google Scholar
- 5.Harris, R.G.R.: On Automorphisms and Resolutions of Designs. Ph.D. Thesis, University of London, 1975.Google Scholar
- 7.Majumdar, K.N.: On Some Theorems in Combinatorics Relating to Incomplete Block Designs. Ann. Math. Statist.24 (1953), 377–389.Google Scholar
- 8.Shrikhande, S.S. and Raghavarao, D.: A Method of Construction of Incomplete Block Designs. Sankhyā A25 (1963), 399–402.Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Verlag 1982