A comparative study of the effects of brain extracts and mesodermal membrane extracts on nerve cell differentiation
- 5 Downloads
Extracts prepared from the mesodermal tissue surrounding the brain stimulate the differentiation of morphologically undifferentiated neuroblasts, while the differentiation of more mature neuroblasts is influenced by brain extracts.
KeywordsCell Differentiation Nerve Cell Nerve Cell Differentiation Brain Extract Membrane Extract
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 2.C. Grobstein, J. exp. Zool.124, 383 (1953).Google Scholar
- 3.F. Dameron, C.r. Acad. Sci., Paris252, 3879 (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.N. Gosolow andC. Grobstein, Devel. Biol.4, 242 (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.C. Grobstein, Natl. Cancer Inst. Monograph26, 279 (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.N. Le Douarin, Devel. Biol.17, 101 (1968).Google Scholar
- 10.R. Landesman, Devel. Biol.16, 341 (1967).Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Verlag 1975