Effect of seasonal variations and cold acclimation on serum transaminase activity of common Indian frogRana tigrina
- 12 Downloads
A definite seasonal change is observed in 2 transaminases, SGOT and SGPT ofR. tigrina. Cold acclimation significantly depresses transaminase activity of serum.
KeywordsSeasonal Variation Seasonal Change Cold Acclimation Serum Transaminase Transaminase Activity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 5.B.A. Kilby and E. Neville, J. exp. Biol.34, 276 (1957).Google Scholar
- 6.J. W. Daugherty, Exp. Parasit.1, 331 (1952).Google Scholar
- 9.R. K. Sharma and K. Singh, Z. ParasitKde54, 251 (1977).Google Scholar
- 11.P. P. Cohen, The enzyme, vol. I, part 2. Academic Press, N.Y. 1951.Google Scholar
- 12.D. Marjanovic, L. Kozic, M. Petrovic, T. Palic and V. Litricin, Vet. Glasn.28, 793 (1974).Google Scholar
- 13.E. Shimizu and Y. Naito, J. Fac. Agric. Iwate Univ.11, 37 (1952).Google Scholar
- 14.S. Kumar and S.S. Khanna, Zool. Jb. Physiol.76, 80 (1971).Google Scholar
- 15.K. Singh, Zool. Anz.197, 39 (1976).Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Verlag 1977