In this report we present an analysis by atomic absorption spectrometry of some of the transition metals Fe, Zn, Cu, Mn, Co, and Ni in tissues and nuclear fractions in an experimental tumour system.
KeywordsAtomic Absorption Atomic Absorption Spectrometry Absorption Spectrometry Nuclear Fraction Tumour System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 5.J.F. Riordan, Symposium Trace Elements Med. Clin. N. Am.60, 661 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.V.A. Srinska, L. Messineo, R.L.R. Towns and K.H. Pearson, Experientia34, 15 (1978).Google Scholar
- 7.C.F. Hazlewood, G. Cleveland and D. Medina, J. nat, Cancer Inst.52, 1849 (1974).Google Scholar
- 9.S.R. Kasturi, S.S. Ranade and Smita Shah, Proc. Indian Acad. Sci.84B, 60 (1976).Google Scholar
- 10.Smita Shah, Thesis, Bombay University (1977).Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Verlag 1979