Effect of splenectomy on the in-vitro migration inhibition response to sheep erythrocytes in the lizard,Calotes versicolor
- 7 Downloads
Splenectomy completely erased the PFC response to SRBC in lizards. In contrast, it has very little effect on the degree of MI to all doses ranging from 104 to 109, excepting the lowest dose, 103 SRBC.
KeywordsMigration Inhibition Response Sheep Erythrocyte Migration Inhibition Calotes Versicolor
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 3.S. Jayaraman and VR. Muthukkaruppan, Immunology, in press (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.S. Jayaraman and VR. Muthukkaruppan, Immunology, in press (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.VR. Muthukkaruppan, P. Subramonia Pillai and S. Jayaraman, in: Immunoaspects of the spleen, p. 61. Ed. J. R. Battisto and J. W. Streilein. North-Holland, Amsterdam 1976.Google Scholar
- 8.VR. Muthukkaruppan, P. Kanakambika, V. Manickavel and K. Veeraraghavan, J. Morph.130, 179 (1970).Google Scholar
- 9.S. Jayaraman, Thesis, madurai University (1976).Google Scholar
© Experientia 1977