Dielectrical differential thermal analysis
III. Some relations in faujasite
- 20 Downloads
Sodium faujasites with different Si/Al ratios were studied by means of thermodielectrical method.
KeywordsSodium Polymer Physical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Thermal Analysis
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Montes, R. Roque-Malherbe and E. D. Shchukin, J. Thermal Anal., to be published.Google Scholar
- 2.D. W. Breck and E. M. Flaningen, Molecular Sieves, Society of Chemical Industry, London 1968, p. 47.Google Scholar
- 3.H. E. Robson and K. L. Riley, Molecular Sieves II. ACS Symp. Ser. 40. Washington D.C., 1977, p. 233.Google Scholar
- 4.C. de las Pozas and R. Roque-Malherbe, Revista Cubana de Fisica submitted for publication.Google Scholar
- 5.L. Lopez-Colado and R. Roque-Malherbe, Revista, Varona, 15 (1985).Google Scholar
- 6.R. Roque-Malherbe and A Montes, J. Thermal Anal., submitted for publication.Google Scholar
- 7.D. C. Freeman and D. N. Stamires, J. Chem. Phys., 35 (1961) 799.Google Scholar
© Wiley Heyden Ltd., Chichester and Akadémiai Kiadó, Budapest 1987