A study on deformation characteristic of ultra high strength steel and its fracture
- 27 Downloads
A new shape on the load and elongation curve of ultra high strength structural steel in tension is measured by means of the advanced physical methods. A method of calculating true stresstrue strain is found in accordance with the whole load-elongation curve. The calculation results show that during the period of deformation, whetner prior to or after the maximum load, all are staged power hardening. The method of calculating hardening in dex is finally studied for discussion.
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Calculation Result Industrial Mathematic Maximum Load Structural Steel
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (1).Jing Ke and others, Concise Lectures of Material Mechanism, 31, (1959).Google Scholar
- (2).W. Dahl and H. Rees. Die Spannungs-Dehnungs-Kurve von Stahl, 91, (1976).Google Scholar
- (3).J. M. Fitzpatrack,Strain-hardening characteristic of four new steels and titanium alloy, J, of Materials, Vol. 3 No. 4, 977–982, (1968).Google Scholar
- (4).Chen Chi,On the criterion for crack extension, New Metallic Materials, 3–4, 3, (1977).Google Scholar
- (5).Fu Shun Steel Works and North-East Institute of Technology, Primary approach of several methods for measuring and testing toughness of fracture, 11, (1974).Google Scholar
- (6).Xiao Ji-mei,Toughening principle and its technology, Foreign Metallic Materials, 2, 45, (1977).Google Scholar
- (7).Beijing Iron and Steel Institute of Technology, A study on law of uniaxial stretch of metallic materials, 16, (1979).Google Scholar
- (8).J. G. Tweeddals, The mechanical properties of metals, 67, (1964).Google Scholar