Markov type estimates for derivatives of polynomials of special type
KeywordsType Estimate Markov Type Markov Type Estimate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- V. S. Videnskii, Extremal estimates for the derivative of a trigonometrical polynomial on an interval shorter than the period (Russ.),Dokl. Akad. Nauk USSR,130 (1960), 13–16.Google Scholar
- J. Szabados, Bernstein and Markov type estimates for derivative of a polynomial with real zeros, inFunctional Analysis and Approximation, Birkhauser Verlag (Basel, 1981), 177–188.Google Scholar
- T. Erdélyi-J. Szabados, On trigonometric polynomials with positive coefficients,Studia Sci. Math. Hungar.,23 (1987).Google Scholar
- T. Erdélyi-J. Szabados, On polynomials with positive coefficients,J. Approximation Theory,53 (1988).Google Scholar
- P. Borwein, Markov's inequality for polynomials with real zeros,Proceedings of the Amer. Math. Soc.,93 (1985), 43–47.Google Scholar
- T. Erdélyi, Pointwise estimates for derivatives of polynomials with restricted zeros,Proceedings of the Alfred Haar Memorial Conference held in Budapest, 1985, Vol. 49, Nort Holland (Amsterdam-Budapest, 1987), 329–343.Google Scholar
- T. Erdélyi, Pointwise estimates for the derivatives of a polynomial with real zeros,Acta Math. Hung.,49 (1987), 219–235.Google Scholar
- T. Erdélyi, Markov and Bernstein type inequalities for certain classes of constrained trigonometric polynomials on an interval shorter than the period,Studia Sci. Math. Hungar. (to appear).Google Scholar
© Akadémiai Kiadó 1988