On the evolution of random graphs over expanding square lattices
- 26 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- L. Comtet,Analyse combinatoire, Vol. II. Presses Universitaires de France (Paris, 1970).Google Scholar
- P. Erdős andA. Rényi, On the evolution of random graphs,Publ. Math. Inst. Hang. Acad. Sci.,5 (1960), 17–61.Google Scholar
- W. Feller An introduction to probability theory and its applications, Vol. I, 3rd. ed. Wiley (New York/London, 1968).Google Scholar
- W. Feller,An introduction to probability theory and its applications. Vol. II. 2nd. ed. Wiley (New York/London, 1971).Google Scholar
- F. Harary,Graph theory. Addison-Wesley (Reading, Mass., 1969).Google Scholar
- P. W. Kasteleyn, Graph theory and crystal physics, inGraph theory and theoretical physics (F. Harary, ed.) Academic Press (New York/London, 1967), 43–110.Google Scholar
- M. Loève,Probability theory, 3rd ed. Van Nostrand (New York/Toronto/London, 1963).Google Scholar
© Akadémiai Kiadó 1976