Construction of periodic solutions of nonlinear wave equations in higher dimension
- 287 Downloads
KeywordsWave Equation Periodic Solution High Dimension Nonlinear Wave Nonlinear Wave Equation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [B1]J. Bourgain, Construction of quasi-periodic solutions for Hamiltonian perturbations of linear equations and applications to nonlinear PDE, IMRN 11 (1994), 475–497.Google Scholar
- [B2]J. Bourgain Quasi-periodic solutions of Hamiltonian perturbations of 2D linear Schrödinger equations, preprint IHES (1994).Google Scholar
- [CW1]W. Craig, C. Wayne, Newton's method and periodic solutions of nonlinear wave equations, Comm. Pure and Applied Math. 46 (1993), 1409–1501.Google Scholar
- [CW2]W. Craig, C. Wayne, Nonlinear waves and the 1∶1∶2 resonance, Preprint.Google Scholar
- [K]S. Kuksin, Nearly integrable infinite-dimensional Hamiltonian systems, Springer Lecture Notes in Math. 1556 (1993).Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Verlag 1994