On the uniform convergence of trigonometric interpolating polynomials to functions in the classC T * (ω)
- 19 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. Szabados, On the convergence of Lagrange interpolating polynomials in a certain class of functions (in Russian),Acta Math. Acad. Sci. Hung. 17 (1966), pp. 31–44.Google Scholar
- A. F. Timan,Theory of approximation of functions of a real variable, Macmillan Co. (New York, 1963), 631 pp.Google Scholar
- O. Kis, On the convergence of interpolation procedures on certain function spaces (in Russian),MTA Mat. Kut. Int. Közl. (Proceedings of the Math. Inst. of the Hungarian Acad. Sci.),7 (1962), pp. 95–111.Google Scholar
- I. P. Natanson,Constructive Function Theory, Vol. III, Ungar (New York, 1964), 173 pp.Google Scholar
- O. Kis-J. Szabados, Remarks on the convergence of the Lagrange interpolation (in Russian),Acta Math. Acad. Sci. Hung.,16 (1965), pp. 389–430.Google Scholar
© Akadémiai Kiadó 1974