Determination of expression of continuous damage parameter for non-ageing materials under constant tensile load
- 14 Downloads
The determination of the expression for g(P/A0) had been pointed out by . But how to determine the expressions for f1(P/A0) and f2(t), the solution to this problem is not yet in sight. Now the solution to this problem is given by the present paper. This paper points out f1(P/A0) f2(t)=Φ(P/A0)t and the method of the determination of the expression for Φ(P/A0).
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Brittle Industrial Mathematic Tensile Load Brittle Material
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Kachanov, L. M., On failure time under conditions of creep. Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, OTN, 8 (1958), 26–31. (in Russian)Google Scholar
- Odqvist, F. K. G. and J. Hult, Some aspect of creep rupture,Arkiv for Fysik,19, 4 (1961), 379–382.Google Scholar
- Broberg, H., A new criterion for brittle creep rupture,J. Appl. Mech.,41, (1974), 809–811.Google Scholar
- Piechnik, S. and H. Pachla, Law of continuous damage parameter for non-ageing materials,Engng Fracture Mech.,12, 2 (1979), 199–209.Google Scholar
- Cheng Yuan-Sheng, A review on the law of continuous damage parameter for non-ageing materials,Engng Fracture Mech.,17, 3 (1983), 211–217.Google Scholar