The automorphism group of the semigroup of finite complexes of a rank one torsion free abelian group
KeywordsAbelian Group Automorphism Group Free Abelian Group Torsion Free Abelian Group Finite Complex
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R. Baer, Abelian groups without elements of finite order. Duke Math. J.3, 68–122 (1937).Google Scholar
- R. A.Beaumont and R. S.Pierce, Torsion free groups of rank two. Mem. Amer. Math. Soc.38 (1961).Google Scholar
- G. Birkoff, Lattice-ordered groups. Ann. of Math.43, 298–331 (1942).Google Scholar
- R. D. Byrd, J. T. Lloyd, R. A. Mena andJ. R. Teller, Retractable groups. Acta Math. Acad. Sci. Hungar.29, 219–233 (1977).Google Scholar
- R. D. Byrd, J. T. Lloyd, R. A. Mena andJ. R. Teller, Extensions of group retractions. Internal J. Math. & Math. Sci.3, 719–730 (1980).Google Scholar
- R. D.Byrd, J. T.Lloyd, F. D.Pedersen and J. W.Stepp, Automorphisms of the semigroup of finite complexes of a torsion free abeilan group. Submitted.Google Scholar
- P.Conrad, Lattice-ordered groups. Lecture Notes, Tulane University (1970).Google Scholar
- L.Fuchs, Infinite Abelian Groups, Vol II. New York 1973.Google Scholar
- B. I.Plotkin, Groups of Automorphisms of Algebraic Systems. Groningen 1972.Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Verlag 1982