Applications of the reciprocal theorem to solving the equations of the deflection surface of the rectangular plates with various edge conditions
- 64 Downloads
This paper points out that on certain condition the reciprocal theorem is equivalent to the superposition principle of displacements. On the basis of , applications of the reciprocal theorem are further extended; a convenient, general and new method for solving the equations of deflection surface of the rectangular plates and the straight beams with various edge conditions under various loads is presented.
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Industrial Mathematic Rectangular Plate Superposition Principle Edge Condition
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chien Wei-zang and Yeh Kai-yuan, Elastic Mechanics, Science Publishing House, (March, 1980). (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Chien Wei-zang, The Variation Method and Finite Element, Vol. 1, Science Publishing House, (1980). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Chang Fu-fan, Elastic Thin Plates, Science Publishing House, (1963). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Chang Fu-fan, The Bending of Cantilever Rectangular Plates, Transactions of the National Symposium of Technical Exchange on Elastics, (June, 1980).Google Scholar
- Timoshenko, S. and Woinowsky-Krieger, S., Theory of Plates and Shell, Second Edition, (1959).Google Scholar
- Fu Bao-lian, Energy Theorems for Solving Equations of Deflections, Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, Vol. 2, No. 6 (1981).Google Scholar