Derivative functions and strong approximation of Fourier series
- 23 Downloads
KeywordsFourier Series Strong Approximation Derivative Function
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- V. G. Krotov andL. Leindler, On the strong summability of Fourier series and the classesH ω,Acta Sci. Math. Szeged,40 (1978), 93–98.Google Scholar
- L. Leindler, On summability of Fourier series,Acta Sci. Math. Szeged,29 (1968), 147–162.Google Scholar
- L. Leindler, On strong approximation of Fourier series,Approximation Theory (Proc. Conf., Poznan, 1972): 129–140 (Warszawa, 1975).Google Scholar
- L. Leindler, Strong and best approximation of Fourier series and the Lipschitz classes,Analysis Math.,4 (1978), 101–116.Google Scholar
- L. Leindler, Strong approximation of Fourier series and structural properties of functions,Acta Math. Acad. Sci. Hungar.,33 (1979), 105–125.Google Scholar
© Akadémiai Kiadó 1980