The billiard in a regular polygon
- 150 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [G]A. Good, Local Analysis of Selberg's Trace Formula, Lecture Notes in Mathematics #1040 Springer Verlag, Berlin 1983.Google Scholar
- [K]T. Kubota, Elementary Theory of Eisenstein Series, Halsted Books, New York, 1973.Google Scholar
- [M]H. Masur, Lower bounds for the number of saddle connections and closed trajectories of a quadratic differential, preprint.Google Scholar
- [S1]P. Sarnak, Prime Geodesic Theorems, Thesis, Stanford University, 1980.Google Scholar
- [S2]P. Sarnak, Private communication.Google Scholar
- [V]W.A. Veech, Teichmüller curves in moduli space, Eisenstein series and an application to triangular billiards, Inventiones Mathematicae 97 (1989), 553–583.Google Scholar
- [ZK]A.N. Zemlyakov, A.B. Katok, Topological transilivity of biliards in polygons, Mat. Zametki 18 (1975), 291–300.Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Verlag 1992