The large deflection problem of circular thin plate with variable thickness under uniformly distributed loads
- 58 Downloads
In this paper, to begin with, the large deflection equation of variable thickness circular plates is given. By using small parameter method and revised iteration jointly a cubic approximate solution is obtained. A characteristic is also given for comparison with linear theory.
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Approximate Solution Industrial Mathematic Small Parameter Linear Theory
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Chien Wei-zang and Yeh Kai-yuan,Large deflection problem of circular thin plate, Chinese Journal of Physics, Vol. 10, No. 4 (1954).Google Scholar
- 2.Yeh Kai-yuan,Problem of elastic circular plate with variable thickness, Chinese Journal of Physics, Vol. 11, No. 3, (1955).Google Scholar
- 3.Yeh Kai-yuan, Liu Ren-huai and et al., Journal of Lanzhou University 2 (1965). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Chen Shan-Lin and Kuang Ji-chang,The perturbation parameter in the problem of large deflection of clamped circular plates, Appl. Math. and Mech., Vol. 2, No. 1 (1981), (137–154).Google Scholar
- 5.Timoshenko, S. and S. Woinowasky-Kriger,Theory of Plates and Shells, McGraw-Hill Inc., (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.Xu Zhi-lun,Elasticity, People's Education Publishing House, (1979).Google Scholar