General moment and probability inequalities for the maximum partial sum
- 92 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- P. Billingsley,Convergence of Probability Measures. Wiley (New York, 1968).Google Scholar
- D. C. Farden, Stochastic Approximation with Correlated Data. ONR Technical Report No. 11, Department of Electrical Engineering, Colorado State University, (Fort Collins, Colorado, 1975).Google Scholar
- M. Klass, On stopping rules and the expected supremum ofS n/a n and |S n|/a n,Ann. Prob. 2 (1974), 889–905.Google Scholar
- M. Longnecker andR. J. Serfling, On Almost Sure Convergence of Infinite Series. FSU Statistics Report M346 (ONR Technical Report No. 97), Florida State University (Tallahassee, Florida, 1975).Google Scholar
- M. Longnecker andR. J. Serfling, A Note on Application of a Lemma of Billingsley FSU Statistics Report M371 (ONR Technical Report No. 103), Florida State University (Tallahassee, Florida, 1976).Google Scholar
- P. Révész,The Laws of Large Numbers. Academic Press (New York, 1968).Google Scholar
- R. J. Serfling, Moment inequalities for the maximum cumulative sum,Ann. Math. Statist.,41 (1970), 1227–1234.Google Scholar
- R. J. Serfling, Convergence properties ofS n under moment restrictions,Ann. Math. Statist.,41 (1970), 1235–1248.Google Scholar
© Akadémiai Kiadó 1977