L p -Estimates for oscillatory integrals in several variables
- 227 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [B1]J. Bourgain, Besicovitch type maximal operators and applications to Fourier analysis, Geometric and Functional Analysis 1:2 (1991) 147–187.Google Scholar
- [B2]J. Bourgain, On the restriction and multipliers problem in ℝ3, GAFA, Springer LNM 1469, Springer-Verlag, 179–191 (1991).Google Scholar
- [B3]J. Bourgain, A remark on the maximal function associated with an analytic vector field, in “Analysis at Urbana 1”, London Math. Soc. LNS 137 (ed. E.Berkson, N. Peck, J. Uhl) 111–132 (1989).Google Scholar
- [C-S]L. Carleson, P. Sjolin, Oscillatory integrals and a multiplier problem for the disc, Studia Math. 44 (1972), 287–299.Google Scholar
- [Fe]C. Fefferman, The mutliplier problem for the ball, Annals of Math. 94 (1971), 330–336.Google Scholar
- [H]L. Hormander, Oscillatory integrals and multpliers onFL p, Ark. Mat. 11 (1973), 1–11.Google Scholar
- [I]A. Ivic, The Riemann zeta-function (The theory of the Riemann zetafunction with applications) Wiley-Interscience Publ. 1985.Google Scholar
- [St1]E. Stein, Oscillatory integrals in Fourier analysis, in Beijing Lectures in Harmonic Analysis (ed. by E. Stein), Annals of Math. Studies, N112.Google Scholar
- [St2]E. Stein, On limits of sequences of operators, Annals of Math. 74 (1960), 140–170.Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Verlag 1991