The average number of trajectory overshoots of a non-gaussian random process above a given level
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsRandom Process Quantum Electronics Nonlinear Optic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Tikhonov, Overshoots of Random Processes [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Tikhonov, Statistical Radiotechnics [in Russian], Sov. Radio, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Tikhonov, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Radiofiz.,19, No. 8, 1188 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Tikhonov and A. A. Tolkachev, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otd. Tekh. Nauk, No. 12 (1956).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Kharkevich, Spectra and Analysis, Collected Works [in Russian], Vol. 2, Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979