- 18 Downloads
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cohen and Levesque, H. (1987) Intention = Choice and Commitment, Proceedings of the AAA-87, Seattle, WA, pp. 410–415.Google Scholar
- Gasser, L. (1988) Collected Draft Papers from the 1988 Workshop on Distributed Artificial Intelligence, compiled by Les Gasser, Tech. Report CRI-88-41, Computer Research Institute, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 90089-0782 (ca. 400 pages). Available from: Kusum Shorim, Technical Report Coordinator, Computer Science Department, SAL-200, USC, Los Angeles, CA 90089-0782, cost $25.00 prepaid.Google Scholar
- Gasser, L. and Huhns, M. (eds.)Distributed Artificial Intelligence, Vol. III, Pitman Publishers Ltd. and Morgan Kaufmann, 1989.Google Scholar
- Werner, E. (1988a) Toward a theory of communication and cooperation for multiagent planning,Theoretical Aspects of Reasoning about Knowledge: Proceedings of the Second Conference, Morgan Kaufmann Publishers, pp. 129–143. (Also WISBER Report No. 22.)Google Scholar
- Werner, E. (1988b) Social intentions, Panel onInteractions among Intelligent Agents, ECAI-88, Proceedings of the Eighth European Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Munich, Germany, pp. 719–723. (Also WISBER Report No. 35.)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag London Limited 1989