Symmetry of the vibrations modes on the shear wave transmission zone boundaries in a piezoelectric regularly laminar medium
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsShear Wave Vibration Mode Zone Boundary Wave Transmission Transmission Zone
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. K. Balakirev and I. A. Gilinskii, Waves in Piezocrystals [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.L. P. Zinchuk, A. N. Podlipenets, and N. A. Shul'ga, “Electroelastic shear waves in a stratified periodic medium,” Prikl. Mekh.,24, No. 3, 45–51 (1988).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Levchenko, A. N. Podlipenets, and N. A. Shul'ga, “Vibrations modes on bulk shear wave transmission boundaries in a regularly laminar medium,” Prikl. Mekh.,20, No. 11, 111–115 (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Levchenko, A. N. Podlipenets, and N. A. Shul'ga, “On vibrations modes on the transmission zone boundaries of bulk plane-polarized waves in a regularly laminar medium,” Prikl. Mekh.,21, No. 1, 16–22 (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.N. A. Shul'ga, “Shear wave propagation in stratified medium with periodic properties,” Prikl. Mekh.,20, No. 3, 116–119 (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Yakubovich and V. M. Sharzhinskii, Linear Differential Equations with Periodic Coefficients and Their Applications [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988