Stability of transients in shells of complex shape
- 13 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. Ya. Amiro, V. A. Zarutskii, and V. G. Palamarchuk, Dynamics of Ribbed Shells [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.A. S. Vol'mir, Nonlinear Dynamics of Plates and Shells, Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.K. Z. Galimov and V. N. Paimushin, Theory of Shells of Complex Geometry [in Russian], Izd. Kazan. Inst., Kazan' (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Krys'ko, Nonlinear Statics and Dynamics of Nonuniform Shells [in Russian], Izd. Saratov. Univ., Saratov (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.I. F. Obraztsov, A. S. Vol'mir, and K. Z. Khairnasov, “Toroidal shells: delayed fracture during dynamic loading,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,266, No. 6, 1344–1346 (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.R. S. Alwar and B. S. Reddy, “Dynamic buckling of isotropic and orthotropic shallow spherical cap with circular hole,” Jut. J. Mech. Sci., No. 21, 681–688 (1979).Google Scholar
- 7.R. R. Archer and P. R. Hsuch, “Large deflection of shallow rectangular shell panels,” AIAA J., No. 2, 241–245 (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.P. C. Dumir, M. L. Gandhi, and N. Yogendra, “Axisymmetric static and dynamic buckling of orthotropic shallow spherical cap with circular hole,” Comp. Struc.,19, No. 5/6, 725–736 (1984).Google Scholar
- 9.N. C. Huang, “Axisymmetric dynamic snap-through of elastic clamped shallow spherical shells,” AIAA J., No. 12, 215–220 (1969).Google Scholar
- 10.F. Norman and J. Knight, “Nonlinear structural analysis using a modified modal method,” AIAA J.,23, No. 10, 1594–1601 (1985).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988