Suprahepatic gallbladder: A rare congenital anomaly
- 29 Downloads
The authors report a case of suprahepatic gallbladder associated with hepatomegaly. The ectopic gallbladder was visualized by sonography, computed tomography, and endoscopic retrograde cholangiography.
Key wordsGallbladder, anomalies Suprahepatic gallbladder
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Hatfield PM, Wise RE: Development and variations of the gallbladder and bile ducts. In Hatfield PM Wise RE (eds):Radiology of the Gallbladder and Bile Ducts. Baltimore: Williams and Wilkins, 1976, pp 1–39Google Scholar
- 2.Berk RN: Oral cholecystography: congenital anomalies of the gallbladder. In Berk RN Clemett AR (eds):Radiology of the Gallbladder and Bile Ducts. Philadelphia: W.B. Saunders, 1977, pp 161–168Google Scholar
- 3.Flannery MG, Casters MP: Congenital abnormalities of the gallbladder: 101 cases.Int Abstr Surg 103:439–457, 1956Google Scholar
- 4.Blanton DE, Bream CA, Mandel SR: Gallbladder ectopia. A review of anomalies of position.AJR 121:396–400, 1974Google Scholar
- 5.Anderson RD, Connell T, Lowman RM: Inversion of the liver and suprahepatic gallbladder associated with eventration of the diaphragm.Radiology 97:87–88, 1979Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1984