Neutron irradiation and the distribution of corrosion products of constructional materials
Letters to the Editor
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsCorrosion Product Neutron Irradiation Constructional Material
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. A. Styrikovich and O. I. Martynova, Atomnaya Énergiya,15, 214 (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Gryazev et al., In symposium: Water Preparation and Processes inside Boilers, ed. by T. Kh. Margulova, No. 3, Moscow-Leningrad, Gosenergoizdat, p. 33 (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.I. Kh. Khaibullin, Energomashinostroenie, No. 5 (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Polikarpov et al., Control of Leaks in Fuel Elements, Moscow, Gosatomizdat (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.E. U. Kramer, Boiling-Water Nuclear Reactors, Moscow, Izd-vo inostr. lit., [Russian translation] (1960).Google Scholar
- 6.O. Ya. Samoilov, Structures of Aqueous Solutions of Electrolytes and Hydration of Ions, Moscow, Izd-vo AN SSSR (1957).Google Scholar
- 7.D. G. Tskhvirashvili and V. D. Gotsindze, Trudy Institute Énergetiki AN Gruz SSR, XVIII, 239 (1963).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1967