Influence of nonadiabaticity of collisions and line interference on periphery formation of vibrational-rotational bands
Optics and Spectroscopy
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsLine Interference Periphery Formation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. A. Vainshtein, I. I. Sobel'man, and E. A. Yukov, Atom Excitation and Spectrum Line Broadening [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.V. E. Zuev and V. V. Fomin, Anomalous Spectroscopic Effects in Atmospheric Channels Used for Sattelite Probing [in Russian], VINITI, OVT Akad. Nauk SSSR, Preprint No. 25 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.G. V. Telegin and V. V. Fomin, Opt. Spektrosk.,49, 668 (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.L. I. Nesmelova, S. D. Tvorogov, and V. V. Fomin, Spectroscopy of Line Wings [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Fomin, Spectral Appearance of Intermolecular Interaction in Gases [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1982), pp. 5–40.Google Scholar
- 6.P. A. Apanasevich, Principles of the Theory of Light Interaction with a Substance [in Russian], Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983