Magnetic properties of some rare-earth intermetallic compounds with MgCu2 structure
Physics of the Magnetic Phenomena
- 29 Downloads
KeywordsMagnetic Property Intermetallic Compound MgCu2 Structure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. P. Belov, M. A. Belyanchikova, R. Z. Levitin, and S. A. Nikitin, Rare Earth Ferromagnets and Antiferromagnets [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.M. O. Bargouth, G. Will, J. Phys.,61, 675 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.J. Korean, C. Michel, M. O. Simmons, J. Keef, and W. James, J. Phys.,32, 670 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.G. Will and M. Bargouth, Phys. Condens. Matter,13, 137 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Chechernikov, L. F. Martynova and V. I. Nedel'ko, Fiz. Met. Matalloved.,41, No. 6, 1298 (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983