Problem of evaluating taste and smell
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. E. Amoore, Proc. Sci. Sect. Toilet Goods Assoc., suppl. to No. 37, 1 (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.J. E. Amoore, Proc. Sci. Sect. Toilet Goods Assoc., suppl. to No. 37, 13 (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.J. E. Amoore, Ann. of the New York Acad. of Sci., 116, art. 2, 357–745 (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.J. E. Amoore, Nature, 199, 912 (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.R. W. Moncrieff, J. Physiol., 130, 543–558 (1955).Google Scholar
- 6.R. W. Moncrieff, J. Physiol., 125, 435–465 (1954).Google Scholar
- 7.R. W. Moncrieff, The Chemical Senses, London (1951), pp. 393–398.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1968