Scientific tasks in the field of standardizing the method and instruments for measuring flows
- 16 Downloads
It is obvious that for the solution of the above problems in the field of standardization the combined effort of many people and organizations are required. However, the sooner these problems are solved the greater will be the economic benefit and the sooner will our country acquire a leading place in measuring the flow and quantity of liquids, gases, and vapors.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Economic Benefit Combine Effort Scientific Task
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. P. Kremlevskii, Measurement of pulsating flows, Transactions of the Institutes of the Committee of Standards, Measures, and Measuring Instruments, No. 50 (110), Standartgiz, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.N. F. Gonek, L. A. Kirmalov, and B. I. Pilipchuk, Izmerit. tekhn., No. 3 (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.A. I. Petrov, Izmerit. tekhn., No. 4 (1955).Google Scholar
- 4.Instruction for Testing and Calibrating Rotameters (draft), Principle Chamber of Measures and Measuring Instruments of the USSR (1953).Google Scholar
- 5.P. P. Kremlevskii, Standartizatsiya, No. 10 (1965).Google Scholar