Effect of intoxication with vanadium compounds on copper metabolism in the rat
KeywordsCopper Waste Water Vanadium Water Management Water Pollution
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Colombo JP, Richterich R (1964) Zur Bestimmung des Ceruloplasmins im Plasma. Schw Med Wschr 94:715–720Google Scholar
- El-Shobaki FA, Rummel W (1979) Binding of copper to mucosal transferrin and inhibition of intestinal iron absorption in rats. Res Exp Med 174:187–195Google Scholar
- Faulkner-Hudson TG (1964) Vanadium: Toxicology and Biological Significance. Elsevier, Amsterdam pp. 102–110Google Scholar
- Gough LP, Severson C (1976) Impact of point source emissions from phosphate processing on the element content of plants and soils. In: Hemphill DD (ed) Trace Substances in Environmental Health. Columbia, University of Missouri p. 225Google Scholar
- Kennan RG (1963) Unpublished data in: Mountain JT Arch Environ Health 6:357–362Google Scholar
- Nielsen FH (1984) Ultratrace elements in nutrition. Ann Rev Nutr 4:21–41Google Scholar
- Waters MD (1977) Toxicology of vanadium. Adv Mod Toxicol 2:147–189Google Scholar
- Wilson TH, Wiseman G (1954) The use of sacs of everted small intestine for the study of the transference of substances from the mucosal to the serosal surface. J Physiol 123:110–132Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York Inc. 1988