Isoproterenol potentiation of methyl mercury effectsin vivo on cardiac ATPases and3H-dopamine uptake
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsMethyl Waste Water Mercury Water Management Water Pollution
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Ahammadsahib KI, Desaiah D (1987) Inhibition of B-adrenergic stimulated calcium pump of rat cardiac sarcoplasmic reticulum, by tricyclohexyltin hydroxide. Cell Biochem Function 5:149–154.Google Scholar
- Burgen ASV, Iversen LL (1965) The inhibition of noradrenaline uptake by sympathomimetic amines in the rat isolated heart. Brit J Pharmacol 25:34–49.Google Scholar
- Innes IR, Nickerson M (1970) Drugs acting on post ganglionic adrenergic nerve endings and structures innervated by them. In: Goodman LS, Gilman A (eds) The pharmacological basis of therapeutics, 4th edition. The Macmillan Company, London, p 499.Google Scholar
- Lowry OH, Lopez JA (1946) The determination of inorganic phosphate in the presence of labile phosphate esters. J Biol Chem 162:421–424.Google Scholar
- Rona G, Chappel CI, Balazs T, Gaudry R (1959) An infarct-like myocardial lesion and other toxic manifestations produced by isoproterenol in the rat. Arch Pathol 67:443–445.Google Scholar
- Sulakhe PV, Dhalla NS (1971) Excitation-contraction coupling in heart VI. Demonstration of calcium activated ATPase in the dog heart sarcolemma. Life Sci 10:185–191.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York Inc. 1988