Embeddings into simple associative algebras
- 118 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Logic Associative Algebra Simple Associative Algebra
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. Hall, “On the embedding of a group in a join of given groups,” J. Australian Math. Soc.,17, No. 4, 434–495 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.L. A. Bokut', “Some embedding theorems for rings and semigroups,” Sibirsk. Mat. Zh.,4, No. 3, 500–518 (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.A. I. Shirshov, “Some algorithmic problems for Lie algebras,” Sibirsk. Mat. Zh.,2, 291–296 (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.Dnestr Notebook. Unsolved Problems in the Theory of Rings and Modules, Kishinev (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.O. Kegel, “Zur Nilpotenz gewissen assoziativer Ringe,” Math. Ann.,149, 258–260 (1962–63).Google Scholar
- 6.J. Bergman, “The diamond lemma for ring theory,” (Preprint).Google Scholar
- 7.L. A. Bokut', “Undecidability of the equality problem and subalgebras of finitely presented Lie algebras,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Mat.,36, No. 6, 1173–1219 (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976