On a theory of micropolar protoelastic material bodies and constitutive equations for nonlocal micropolar elastic continua
- 24 Downloads
In this paper the definition of micropolar protoclastic material bodies is given and with the help of the principle of virtual power, the variational principle of those bodies is derived. In terms of that same idea and the definition of micropolar protopotential presented here, the constitutive equations for nonlocal micropolar elastic continua are naturally derived.
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Constitutive Equation Industrial Mathematic Variational Principle Material Body
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Edelen, D. G. B.,ARMA 34 (1969), 283.Google Scholar
- 2.Edelen, D. G. B., Nonlocal field theories,Continuum Physics (Eringen, A. C., ed.), Vol. 4 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.Eringen, A. C.,Nonlocal Polar Field Theories, ibid.Continuum Physics, (Eringen, A. C., ed.), Vol. 4 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.Eringen, A. C. and Kafadar, C. B.,Polar Field Theories, ibid.Continuum Physics (Eringen, A. C., ed.), Vol. 4 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.Germain, P.,J. Mecan. 12 (1973), 235.Google Scholar
- 6.Germain, P.,SIAM J. Appl. Math. 25 (1973), 556.Google Scholar
- 7.Eringen, A. C. and Edelon, D. G. B.,IJES 10 (1972), 233.Google Scholar