Centralizer near-rings determined by PID-modules, II
- 21 Downloads
We answer an open problem in radical theory by showing that there exists a zero-symmetric simple near-ringN with identity such thatJ2(N)=N.
Mathematics subject classification numbers, 1991Primary 16Y30 Secondary 16N20 Key words and phrases Near-ring radical counterexample
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- P. Fuchs andC. J. Maxson, Centralizer near-rings determined by PID-modules,Archiv der Math. 56 (1991), 140–147.MR 92a: 16052Google Scholar
- C. J. Maxson, Piecewise endomorphisms of PID-modules,Results in Math., Vol.18 (1990), 125–132.MR 91f:16058Google Scholar
- C. J. Maxson andA. P. J. Van Der Walt, Centralizer near-rings over free ring modules,Journal Austral. Math. Soc. 50 (1991), 279–296.MR 92a:16054Google Scholar
- J. D. P. Meldrum,Near-rings and their Links with Groups, Pitman (Research Note Series No. 134), 1985.MR 88a:16068Google Scholar
- G. F. Pilz,Near-rings 2nd Edition, North Holland, Amsterdam, 1983.MR 85h:16046Google Scholar
© Akadémiai Kiadó 1993