The small disturbance problems associated with the algebraic riccati equation of continuous linear time-invariant systems
- 24 Downloads
The stability problem of the disturbed algebraic Riccati equation of continuous linear time-invariant systems is discussed in this paper. Through matrix norm analysis the estimation (expressed in terms of the disturbance range of the system parameters) of the disturbance range in the solution of the disturbed algebraic Riccati equation is established. Apparently this method is quite convenient for the practical computational purposes.
KeywordsMathematical Modeling System Parameter Industrial Mathematic Stability Problem Riccati Equation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Hwang Ling,Linear Algebra in System and Control Theory (to be published), Science Press, Beijing. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Zhu Wei-ling and Hwang Ling,Some Problems Concerning Hyperstability Theory in Design of Adaptive Control, Proceedings of Bilateral Meeting on Control Systems, Shanghai, (1981). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Hwang Ling and Zheng Ying-ping,Second Lyapunov Method and Multivariable Linear Systems, Proceedings of Conference on Control Systems, Xiamen (Amoy), (1979), Science Press, Beijing. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Stewart, G. W.,Introduction to Matrix Computations.Google Scholar
- 5.Barnett, S.,Matrices in Control Theory.Google Scholar
- 6.Barnett, S. and Storey, C.,Analysis and Synthesis of Stability Matrices, J. Diff. Eqns; (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.Hwang Ling,Disturbance Theorems of General Eigenvalues, Journal of Peking University, No. 4, (1978). (in Chinese)Google Scholar