Strong laws of large numbers for arrays of orthogonal random elements in Banach spaces
- 36 Downloads
KeywordsBanach Space Random Element
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. O. Howell and R. L. Taylor, Marcinkiewicz-Zygmund weak laws of large numbers for unconditional random elements in Banach spaces, inProc. Conf. Probability in Banach Spaces (Medford, 1980), Lect. Notes in Math. Vol. 860, Springer-Verlag (1981), pp. 219–230.Google Scholar
- F. Móricz, Strong limit theorems for quasi-orthogonal random fields,J. Multivariate Analysis,30 (1989), 255–278.Google Scholar
- F. Móricz, Moment inequalities and the strong laws of large numbers.Z. Wahrschein. Verw. Gebiete,35 (1976), 299–314.Google Scholar
- F. Móricz, SLLN and convergence rates for nearly orthogonal sequences of random variables,Proc. Amer. Math. Soc.,95 (1985), 287–294.Google Scholar
- F. Móricz and R. L. Taylor, Strong laws of large numbers fro arrays of orthogonal random variables,Math. Nachrichten,141 (1989), 145–152.Google Scholar
- R. L. Taylor,Stochastic Convergence of Weighted Sums of Random Elements in Linear Spaces, Lect. Notes in Math., Vol. 672, Springer-Verlag, (New York, 1978).Google Scholar
- P. Warren and J. Howell, A strong law of large numbers for orthogonal Banach spacevalued random variables, inProbability in Banach Spaces (Oberwolfach, 1975), Lect. Notes in Math., Vol. 526, Springer-Verlag (New York, 1975), pp. 253–262.Google Scholar
© Akadémiai Kiadó 1994