Experimental studies on supersonic mixer-ejector using radially lobed nozzles
- 74 Downloads
KeywordsExperimental Study Lobed Nozzle
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Narayanan AK (1993) An experimental study On mixing of two coaxial high speed streams, Ph.D. Thesis, Indian Institute of Technology, MadrasGoogle Scholar
- Paterson RW (1984) Turbofan mixer nozzle flow field - a benchmark experimental study. J Eng for Gas Turbines and Power 106: 692–698Google Scholar
- Presz WM (Jr); Gousy R; Morin BL (1986) Forced mixer lobes in ejector designs. AIAA Paper 86-1614Google Scholar
- Tillman TC; Patrick WP; Paterson RW (1991) Enhanced mixing supersonic jets. J Propulsion Power 7, 1006–194Google Scholar
- Tillman TG; Paterson RW; Presz WM (Jr) (1992) Supersonic nozzle mixer ejector. J Propulsion Power 8: 513–519Google Scholar
- Werle MJ; Paterson RW; Presz WM Jr (1987) Flow structure in a periodic axial vortex array. AIAA Paper 87-0610Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1997