Integral operators acting on continuous functions
- 23 Downloads
KeywordsContinuous Function Integral Operator
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- B. Barnes, G. Murphy, R. Smyty and T. West,Riez and Fredholm Theory in Banach Algebras, Pitman (Boston-London-Melbourne, 1982).Google Scholar
- B. Barnes, Fredholm theory in a Banach algebra of operators,Proc. R. Ir. Acad.,87A (1987), 1–11.Google Scholar
- B. Barnes, The spectral and Frendholm theory of extensions of bounded linear operators,Proc. Amer. Math. Soc.,105 (1989), 941–949.Google Scholar
- N. Dunford and J. Schwartz, Linear Operators, Vol. I, Intesscience (New York-London, 1964).Google Scholar
- K. Jörgens,Linear Integral Operators, Pitman (Boston-London-Melbourne, 1982).Google Scholar
- D. Lay and A. Taylor,Introduction to Functional Analysis, Second Edition, John Wiley & Sons (New York-Toronto, 1980).Google Scholar
- W. Rudin,Real and Complex Analysis, Third Edition, McGraw-Hill (New York, 1966).Google Scholar
© Akadémiai Kiadó 1994