A note on certain next-to-interpolatory rational functions
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M. A. Bokhari,Equiconvergence of Some Interpolatory and Best Approximating Processes, Ph. D. Thesis, University of Alberta, Canada (1986).Google Scholar
- A. S. Cavaretta, A. Sharma and R. S. Varga, Interpolation in the roots of unity: an extension of a theorem of J. L. Walsh,Resultate Math.,3 (1981), 155–191.Google Scholar
- T. S. Motzkin and A. Sharma, Next to interpolatory approximation on sets with multiplicities,Canadian Journal of Maths.,18 (1966), 1196–1211.Google Scholar
- E. B. Saff and A. Sharma, On equiconvergence of certain sequences of rational interpolants,Proceedings of Rational Approximation and Interpolation (1983), edited by Graves-Morris, Saff and Varga, pp. 256–271.Google Scholar
- R. S. Varga, Topics in polynomial and rational interpolation and approximation,Seminaire de Math. Superieures (Montreal, 1982), Chapter IV.Google Scholar
- J. L. Walsh,Interpolation and Approximation by Rational Functions in the Complex Domain, A. M. S. Colloq., Publications, Vol. XX, 5th edition (Providence, R. I., 1969).Google Scholar
© Akadémiai Kiadó 1993