Direct screening for acid phosphatase production on bcip-agar plates
- 197 Downloads
A direct screening procedure for detection of acid phosphatase activity was established using medium containing 5-bromo-4-chloro-3-indolyl phosphate. Production of acid phosphatase could be suppressed by adding phosphate. This acid phosphatase activity as well as studying its regulation.
KeywordsPhosphate Phosphatase Activity Acid Phosphatase Screening Procedure Acid Phosphatase Activity
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Caddick, M.X., and Arst, Jr., H.N. (1986). Genet. Res., Camb. 47, 83–91.Google Scholar
- Casida, Jr., L.E. (1959). Soil Sci. 87, 305–310.Google Scholar
- Dorn, G. (1965). Genet. Res., Camb. 6, 13–26.Google Scholar
- Murashige, T., and Skoog, F. (1962) Physiol. Plant. 15, 473–497.Google Scholar
- Rodrigues, S.A., and Rossi, A. (1985) Genet. Res. Camb. 45, 239–249.Google Scholar