PCB concentrations in winter flounder from Long Island Sound, 1984–1986
KeywordsWaste Water Water Management Water Pollution
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bieber, L (1983) PCBs ...Housatonic levels vary by location and fish species. Citizen's Bulletin 11 (1):16–23. The Connecticut Department of Environmental ProtectionGoogle Scholar
- Butler PA, Schutzmann RL (1979) Bioaccumulation of DDT and PCB in tissues of marine fishes. Aquatic Toxicology, ASTM STP 667, Marking LL and Kimerle, RA (eds), American Society for Testing and Materials, pp 212–220Google Scholar
- Duke TW, Lowe JI, Wilson AJ Jr (1970) A polychlorinated biphenyl (Aroclor 1254®) in the water, sediment, and biota of Escambia Bay, Florida. Bull Environ Contam Toxicol 5:171–180Google Scholar
- Spies RB, Rice DW Jr., Montagna PA, Ireland RR, Felton JS, Healy SK, Lewis PR (1985) Pollutant body burdens and reproduction inPlatichthys stellatus from San Francisco Bay. Final report years 1 and 2. Environmental Sciences Division, University of California, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, CaliforniaGoogle Scholar
- Stout VF, Beezhold, FL (1979) Analysis of chlorinated hydrocarbon pollutants: A simplified extraction and cleanup procedure for fishery products. Fish Bull US 76:880–886Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York Inc. 1987