On single-product functions with rotational symmetry
- 18 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Hall, R. L. andPost, H. R.,Many-particle Systems IV: Short Range Interactions, Proc. Phys. Soc. (London)90, 381–396 (1967).Google Scholar
- Hall, R. L.,Energy Lower Bounds for Translation-Invariant N-Fermion Systems, Proc. Phys. Soc.91, 16–22 (1967).Google Scholar
- Hall, R. L.,Rigorous Lower Bounds on the Energies of the N-Body Problem, Phys. Letters30B, 320–321 (1969).Google Scholar
- Report of the Eighth International Symposium on Functional Equations Held in Oberwolfach, Germany, 1970, Problems and Remarks Nos. 4, 5, 15 and 16 (Aequationes Math.6, 90–11 (1971)).Google Scholar
- Aczél, J.,Lectures on Functional Equations and Their Applications (Academic Press, New York-London 1966).Google Scholar
- Kemperman, J. H. B.,A General Functional Equation, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc.86, 28–56 (1957).Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Verlag 1973