The photochemical isomerization of dieldrin and endrin and effects on toxicity
- 39 Downloads
KeywordsToxicity Waste Water Water Management Water Pollution Dieldrin
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Paper for the Journal Series, New Jersey Agricultural Experiment Station, New Brunswick, New Jersey. This reserach was supported by U.S.P.H.S. Research Grant #ES-00016 from Bureau of State Services.Google Scholar
- 2.Our gratitude to Shell Development Corp. for their generous gift of compounds I, II, IV, and V.Google Scholar
- 3.L. C. MITCHELL, JAOAC,44, 643 (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.J. ROBURN, Chem. Ind.,38, 1555 (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.We are grateful to W. B. DEICHMANN, University of Miami, for the natural exposure of dieldrin.Google Scholar
- 6.Performed by Morgan-Schaeffer Corp., Montreal, Can.Google Scholar
- 7.R. K. HARRIS and N. SHEPPARD, Mol. Phys.,7 (6), 595 (1963–4).Google Scholar
- 9.D. J. SUTHERLAND, N. J. Mosq. Exterm. Assoc.,51, 107 (1964).Google Scholar
- 10.A. J. FORGASH and E. J. HANSENS, J. Econ. Ent.,55, 679 (1962).Google Scholar
- 13.A. J. FORGASH, unpublished information.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York Inc. 1966