Functional equations and linear transformations—permutability and inversion
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsFunctional Equation Linear Transformation Continuity Hypothesis Linear Manifold Mapping Adjoint
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Erdely, A., Magnus, W., Oberhetfinger, F., andTricomi, F. G. Tables of Integral Transforms. 2 vols., McGraw-Hill, New York-Toronto-London, 1954.Google Scholar
- Dugoal, B. P.,Functional equations and linear transformations II: classes G λ and I μ. J. lndian Math. Soc.38 (1974), 99–120.Google Scholar
- Duggal, B. P.,Functional equations and linear transformations IIIA: permutability and inversion. Period. Math. Hungar. 8 (1977), to appear.Google Scholar
- Duggal, B. P.,Functional equations and linear transformations IIIC: permutability. Period. Math. Hungar. 10 (1979), to appear.Google Scholar
- Okikiolu, G. O.,Aspects of the Theory of Bounded Linear Operators in L p-space. Academic Press, London-New York, 1971.Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser-Verlag 1978