An experimental study of transpiration and combination cooling with turbulent flow of air through a round tube
- 25 Downloads
We present the results from an experimental investigation into transpiration and combination cooling in the turbulent flow of air through a round tube; in addition, we present the empirical relationships derived on the basis of experimental data.
KeywordsExperimental Data Experimental Study Statistical Physic Experimental Investigation Transport Phenomenon
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. S. Kutateladze (editor), Heat and Mass Transfer and Friction in a Turbulent Boundary Layer (in Russian], Izd. SO AN SSSR, Novosibirsk (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.S. W. Jhan and A. Barazotii, Heat Transfer and Fluid Mech. Inst. (1958), pp. 25–39.Google Scholar
- 3.J. Friedman, Jet Propulsion, No. 79, 147–154 (1949).Google Scholar
- 4.S. S. Kutateladze and A. I. Leont'ev, Teplofiz. Vysokikh Temp.,1, No. 2, 281–290 (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.E. R. Eckert and R. M. Drake, The Theory of Heat and Mass Transfer [Russian translation], Gosenergoizdat (1961).Google Scholar
- 6.T. F. Bekmuratov and Z. P. Shul'man, Transactions of the 3rd All-Union Conference on Heat and Mass Transfer [in Russian], Vol.1, Energiya (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.I. G. Gurevich, Z. P. Shul'man, and B. I. Fedorov, Heat and Mass Transfer in Capillary-Porous Bodies [in Russian], Luikov and Smol'skii (editors), Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1965).Google Scholar