Solution of some combinatorial problems which arise in calculating correlators in exactly solvable models
- 31 Downloads
In this paper the recursion relations which arise in calculating correlators in exactly solvable models by the method of V. E. Korepin are explicitly solved. The solution is given in the form of determinants of certain matrices.
KeywordsSolvable Model Recursion Relation Combinatorial Problem
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.A. G. Izergin and V. E. Korepin, “Correlation functions for the Heisenberg XXZ-antiferromagnet,” Commun. Math. Phys.,99, 271–302 (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.D. B. Creamer, H. B. Thacker, and D. Wilkinson, “Gelfand-Levitan method for operator fields,” Phys. Rev.,D21, 1523–1528 (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.F. A. Smirnov, “Gel'fand-Levitan equations for quantum nonlinear Schrödinger equation with attraction,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,262, 78–83 (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.D. B. Creamer, H. B. Thacker, and D. Wilkinson, “A study of correlation functions for delta-function Bose gas,” Fermilab-Pub.-85/51-T, April, 1985.Google Scholar
- 6.A. N. Kirillov and F. A. Smirnov, “Formactors in SU(2)-invariant Thirring model,” J. Sov. Math.,47, No. 2 (1989).Google Scholar
- 8.A. G. Izergin, “Statistical sum of six-vertex model in finite volume,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,295, No. 6, 1603–1609 (1987).Google Scholar
- 9.A. N. Kirillov and F. A. Smirnov, “Form factors in O(3) nonlinear a-model,” Int. J. Mod. Phys., A,2, No. 6 (1987).Google Scholar
- 10.A. G. Izergin, V. E. Korepin, and N. Yu. Reshetikhin, “Correlation functions of fields in a one-dimensional Bose gas,” J. Sov. Math.,46, No. 1 (1989).Google Scholar
- 11.I. MacDonald, Symmetric Functions and Hall Polynomials [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar