Experience in designing lifting mechanisms for gates of hydraulic structures
From Ideas to their Realization
- 126 Downloads
KeywordsEnergy Source Power Generation Power Engineer Renewable Energy Source Structural Foundation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. Ya. Martenson (ed.), Lifting Mechanisms of Hydraulic Structures [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.I. Kh. Kaplan, “Design of cranes for operating gates of hydraulic structures,” Gidrotekh. Stroit., No. 10 (1989).Google Scholar
- 3.I. Kh. Kaplan, “Hydraulic drive unit for operating gates of hydraulic structures,” Gidrotekh. Stroit., No. 4 (1990).Google Scholar
- 4.I. Kh. Kaplan, Inventor's Certificate No. 1428681, “Device for operating the lifting mechanism of a hoist,” Otkr. Izobret., No. 37 (1988).Google Scholar
- 5.I. Kh. Kaplan, Inventor's Certificate No. 1650863, “Hydraulic drive for operating gates of hydraulic structures,” Otkr. Izobret., No. 19 (1991).Google Scholar
- 6.I. Kh. Kaplan and S. V. Farmakovskii, Inventor's Certificate No. 956883, “Device for connecting the rod of a hydraulic cylinder to the gate of a hydraulic structure,” Otkr. Izobret., No. 33 (1982).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992