Calculation of the linings of grouting galleries located under dams
Engineering Calculations and Production Efficiency
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsEnergy Source Power Generation Power Engineer Renewable Energy Source Structural Foundation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.SNIP II-16-76. Foundations of Hydraulic Structures [in Russian], Stroiizdat, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.V. P. Nedrigi (ed.), Designer's Handbook. Hydraulic Structures [in Russian], Stroiizdat, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.A. S. Afanaskin, “Calculation of circular linings of grouting galleries for asymmetric loads,” in: Mechanics of Underground Structures [in Russian], Tula (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.N. N. Fotieva, Calculation of Linings of Noncircular Tunnels [in Russian], Stroiizdat, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.N. I. Muskhelishvili, Some Basic Problems of the Mathematical Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.N. N. Fotieva and A. S. Sammal', Stress State of a Medium with Weight with a Sealed-in Noncircular Bilayer Ring [in Russian], Tula Politekh. Inst. (1986).Google Scholar
- 7.E. A. Sorochan and Yu. G. Trofimenkov (eds.), Designer's Handbook. Bases, Foundations, and Underground Structures [in Russian], Stroiizdat, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 8.Guide to the Design of Underground Mines and Calculation of Supports [in Russian], VNIMI, VNIIOMShS Minugleproma SSSR, Stroiizdat, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 9.N. N. Fotieva, Calculation of the Supports of Underground Structures in Seismically Active Regions [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992