A de bruijn-type formula for enumerating patterns of partitions
- 34 Downloads
We develop a formula for enumerating the partitions of a set up to the action of a group. We give some special cases of this formula and illustrate its use with an example. Some comments are made relating the formula to an earlier formula.
AMS (1970) subject classificationPrimary 05A17, 05A19, 20B20 Secondary 20B25
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Burnside, W.,Theory of Groups of Finite Order, Second edition. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1911, Dover Publications, 1955.Google Scholar
- De Bruijn, N. C.,Polya's theory of counting. In Beckenbach, E. F., Applied Combinatorial Mathematics, John Wiley and Sons, Inc., New York, 1964, 144–184.Google Scholar
- Riordan, J.,An Introduction to Combinatorial Analysis. John Wiley and Sons, New York, 1958.Google Scholar
- White, D. E.,Classifying patterns by automorphism group: an operator theoretic approach. Discrete Math.13 (1975), 277–295.Google Scholar
- White, D. E. andWilliamson, S. G.,Combinatorial structures and group invariant partitions. Proc. of the Amer. Math. Society,55 (1) (1976), 233–236.Google Scholar
- White, D. E. andWilliamson, S. G.,Computational algorithms for the enumeration of group invariant partitions. SIAM J. on Comput.4 (3) (1975), 209–213.Google Scholar